BAM's latest addition, the BAM Fisher, is a dynamic, flexible space for new programs, Brooklyn artists, and the community.
Named in honor of longtime friend and former BAM Endowment Trust Chairman Richard B. Fisher (1936-2004), the BAM Fisher serves as the cornerstone of BAM's 150th anniversary celebration and a commitment to the future through its programming and its design. The building features several spaces:
- Fishman Space, a 250-seat theater
- BAM Fisher Hillman Studio, a rehearsal and performance space
- Leavitt Workshop, a classroom
- Scripps Stage, in the Fishman Space
- Stutz Gardens, on the BAM Fisher Rooftop Terrace
- Sharp Lobby, an exhibition space